The #NY21SCBWI conference will include incredible keynote conversations between Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli, Christian Robinson and Matt de la Peña, Jerry Craft and Victoria Jamieson, plus a rare appearance from the legendary Patricia MacLachlan. The event will also provide an inside look at the children’s book industry through visits, mock meetings, and an in-depth, state-of-the-industry interview with Jean Feiwel.
The virtual conference will include:
- Dynamic keynotes and industry panels
- A fly-on-the-wall look at the book acquisition and design process
- The Golden Kite Awards Gala
- Online networking opportunities and socials
- The career-launching Portfolio Showcase
- A full-day, optional Illustrators’ Intensive
The conference takes place live on Zoom, but video recordings will be available to attendees through March 31, 2021. Participate live or watch at your convenience.
We hope you'll join us!
Illustrate and Write On!