Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday Tweet Roundup: Pre-Conference All #LA10SCBWI Edition

I leave tomorrow for the SCBWI Annual Summer Conference so I've been busy planning outfits, looking over presentations, printing out boarding passes, making lists, filling in my calendar...

I'm. So. Excited!

Before I head off, I give you a mini tweet roundup featuring only tweets using the official Annual Summer Conference hashtag:

Visit Twitter and search under #LA10SCBWI to experience the buzz from conference goers as well as SCBWI TEAM BLOG (because when we're not blogging we'll be tweeting). If you can't attend, you'll feel almost like you're there and if you are attending you'll feel like you didn't miss a thing (because, really, there's so much happening and you simply can't go to everything).

TWEETUP TWEET
@leewind Add to your #LA10SCBWI plans: #SCBWI Summer Conference Tweet Up Sunday 5:30pm Hotel Lobby

YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME TOO TWEET

@combsmaggie New blog post about my goals for #LA10SCBWI http://bit.ly/9Jsq1E

PACKING IS HARD TWEETS
@alicepope Will someone come over and help me pick outfits for the #LA10SCBWI conference? I need help packing. And I need to go shopping.

@cuppajolie @jaimetem THANKS FOR REMINDING ME THAT I HAVE NO POOLSIDE OUTFIT PLANNED! #LA10SCBWI I need some hearts.

@DHeiligman What's the dress code for #LA10SCBWI writing is easier than packing.

@gracetopia why YOU need to bring your spatula to SCBWI: http://bit.ly/depy19 #LA10SCBWI/depy19 

GETTING EXCITED TWEETS
@amysundberg Excited for #LA10SCBWI - this will be my first LA conference, but the one in NYC was a blast!
@HeatherTrese @_JessicaLove Wootwoot! I really can't even describe my excitement. #bestweekever #LA10SCBWI

DON'T FORGET THE CONFERENCE BLOG TWEET
@inkyelbows Whether or not you're attending #LA10SCBWI, kidlit/YA authors will learn from @scbwi's pre-con blog: http://bit.ly/qY62g
Thanks for the reminder Debbie. Now to make a nice big link :  


For those of you who will be tweeting from the conference, here are the Twitter handles of all the SCBWI Annual Summer Conference faculty (the ones who have then and use them, in no particular order) courtesy of TEAM BLOGGer Jaime Temairik:
@gregpincus
@alicepope
@michaelbourret
@jillsalexander
@rachelvailbooks
@guysread (Jon Scieszka)
@carolynmackler
@lorenlong
@dheiligman
@christinaDG (Christina Gonzalez)
@susanuhlig (Sue Ford)
@tinancoury
@ginger_clark
@jen_cerv
@priscilla_design (Priscilla Burris)
@francescosedita
@michaelreisman
@epartridge
@mstewartscience
@alexisinca (Alexis O'Neill)
@ggmccall

No comments: