I recently posted about Kelly Light's blog, Ripple, which she started as a way to raise money to help animals affected by the Gulf oil fiasco. Kelly reports that the blog has so far raised more than $6,800.
The blog offers card-size original drawings donated by illustrators available for the price of a donation to one of two designated charities. Great American Illustrator Month on Ripple features the art of some exciting participants whose work will be available at designated times. Here's a schedule--and there are more to come including Dan Santat, Jarrett Krosoczka, Jeff Newman, Pascal Campion, Corey Godbey and Don Tate:
- Thursday July 1st Tom Warburton @ 7:00pm
- Friday July 2nd Janeen Mason @ 6:30pm; Susan Miller 7:00 pm
- Monday July 5th Aaron Zenz @ 6:30pm; Vanessa Brantley Newton @ 7:00pm
- Wed July 7th Mo Willems @ 6:30 pm-8:30pm 4 cards available: 1@ each half hour.
- Friday July 9th Stephen Silver @ 7:30 pm
- Monday July 12th Stephen Marchesi @ 6:30pm
- Wed July 14th Mo Willems Strikes Back @ 6:30pm-8:00pm 4 cards: 1@ each half hour
Visit Ripple to see updated schedules and get the chance to purchase art from amazing illustrators for a great cause.