Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Marketing Intensive for Illustrators at the 2012 SCBWI Winter Conference: What You Need To Know

I sat down with Lin Oliver, SCBWI's Executive Director, to find out more about the upcoming full-day intensive program, Marketing For Illustrators, on Friday January 27, 2012.  


You can see the full Marketing For Illustrators Intensive day's schedule here, and register for that and the whole Lucky 13th Annual SCBWI Winter Conference here.




What an amazing - and essential- opportunity!

We hope to see you there.

Illustrate and Write On,
Lee


7 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Lee,

Is there any way you could enhance the volume on the video, or provide a transcript? The voices were so faint even with all the volume meters maxed on my computer and the video that I missed more than half of what was said. Thanks so much!

Diane

Lee Wind, M.Ed. said...

Hi Diane, I'm sorry you had that problem. Let me see if I can boost the sound a bit on my end.
Namaste,
Lee

Lee Wind, M.Ed. said...

Okay Diane (and everyone)
I've re-loaded the video with the audio at a higher level. There's also a little speaker icon on the youtube player rectangle on the bottom left, next to the "Play" triangle, and you can slide that to the right to raise the playback on your computer/device.
Hope that helps,
Namaste,
Lee

Stephen Macquignon said...

I am looking forward to being at the Friday intensive for illustrators

Joseph Taylor said...

Sounds great! Dan is certainly perfect for this; he's terrific at both illustrating and marketing. I'll be sure to let my illustrator friends know about this.

Anonymous said...

Hi all, I'm a recently registered member on this bb board and I suspect I ought to tell you a bit about myself. First off, I am 25 years of age, female, plus I read oriental studies in my uni. I certainly hope conversing with all you people. Arrivederci for now!

Lee Wind, M.Ed. said...

Hi Anonymous Nov 7, 2011 1:51pm,
Sounds like you're looking for the SCBWI member message boards - you can find them here: http://www.scbwi.org/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fForum-Login.aspx

Enjoy,
Namaste,
Lee